Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Birthday

 Today's my birthday!!!!!!

So it's my birthday today and I turned 21. It feels a bit weird that I had to turn 21, a bit of a contrived milestone in the life of a United states citizen to be more free and to be able to drink legally now. I spent my birthday focusing a bit on writing an essay for a class, as well as doing a midterm for one of my math classes. 

After I was done with that, with it being on a Tuesday,  in the evening I went on a zoom meeting with the writers group that I am apart of, once I joined, my mothers name was mother of birthday kid, so they remembered/knew it was my birthday. In the first couple of minutes before they started they wished me a happy birthday and we introduced ourselves again because we had a new person and that has been the norm for a while, we introduce ourselves and say what we like to read and or write. In the month of October the writers group was being lead and focused on how to create characters, so we talked about that for the rest of the time. 

After writers group, since it was my birthday I wanted to play the among us game with my family, so we got onto a zoom meeting at like 8pm EST or around there and 7 CST for my cousins and aunt who played. We played a little bit and they gave me happy birthday wishes. Throughout the day I got a couple of texts from my grandparents that both attended the zoom meeting and didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

economic and political impact of a vaccine

If one of the major powerhouses of the US, Russia, or China get an effective vaccine with the others lagging behind in that aspect, I would ...