Monday, September 14, 2020

Watching Football

 So I spent this past Sunday tuning into the live worship service that the church does. The church was suppose to have a soft reopening for some of the congregation if they so choose to show up, but they had to follow certain guidelines for being there. 

After that I spent most of the rest of the day watching NFL, and being excited to actually watch sports again. I'm a decent fan of the Bengals and Cowboys and watched most of their game's that they played respectively. Unfortunately for both of those teams, they both suffered losses that were a bit questionable with penalties late in the game. I have some hope for both teams to have a decent season, but I think that the Bengals need a better line and the Cowboys need to play consistently with a bit help from Tight End's and secondary is needing help. Both teams had a few key injuries that could have possibly altered the outcome of the games. 

Continuing about Football, I really hate Brady so seeing that he lost yesterday I was happy about that, especially since it was the saints that handed him the lost, I happen to just really like New Orleans. My uncle is a big Chiefs fan, so them winning on Thursday was nice to see for him. I am hoping that the Steelers either lose or tie the Giants tonight, because I hate the steelers but also the giants are in the same conference as the cowboys so I want it a bit easier for Dallas to have a better chance at getting a playoff berth that is why I'd want it to end in a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

economic and political impact of a vaccine

If one of the major powerhouses of the US, Russia, or China get an effective vaccine with the others lagging behind in that aspect, I would ...