Saturday, September 5, 2020

Zoom Meetings

 My family every 2 or 3 weeks has a zoom meeting to talk. We've talked about current stuff and asked about classes that the under 25 kids are taking at college or high school. We talked about several other current stuff like possibility of sports and some of the sports starting back in the next few weeks. The ones attending were my grandparents that live in Versailles Kentucky, my other grandparents that are outside of Columbus Ohio, and my Aunt and Uncle that lives outside of Chicago. My cousins didn't join but we talked about them and their school stuff, like one of them is in their school's band and they are sort of meeting. The latest meeting we've had was the day after the Kentucky Derby, so we talked about it for part of the time. We've usually talked for about an hour or two then decide on when we will do the next zoom meeting.

In Versailles, the public library does a writers group program almost every week that I've attended for a while now. When I was in the dorms on campus during the school year, I didn't attend as frequently but now with me staying in my hometown and zoom partly taking over the communications platforms the group is now not meeting currently in person but they are doing zoom meetings which I can be apart of. The meetings are fun, and still has the same sort of atmosphere as when I was going regularly in person, even though were are now online. My sibling, that hasn't attended for a bit, has now attended the online meetings so that's a bit nice.

Online classes on zoom have been fairly well, there's been a few times when people aren't muted when they thought they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

economic and political impact of a vaccine

If one of the major powerhouses of the US, Russia, or China get an effective vaccine with the others lagging behind in that aspect, I would ...