Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Andy and class adjustments


 This is me watching the update that Kentucky's governor is doing. The rest of my family wasn't able to watch that day because they had to work and can't get off in time. My father works from home but he is typically somewhere else working. After I hear the numbers, I get out the papers we need to make the cranes and then give him about half of the ones that need to be made for that day.

My family also really likes the ASL interpreter, Virginia, partly because we think that it's fairly cool, as well as we a bit of experience in signing a bit. We really enjoyed it when they had the daily learning of a word or phase in ASL from either Virginia, Rachel, or Rachel(I don't know how they spell their name).

I'm doing my best adjusting to taking all online classes and trying my best to keep up with my work since i'm not in classes or in a dorm to keep track of myself more easily. The one thing I'm hoping to not do again is to not do my online homework for my calculus class because that hurt last semester especially after the switch to online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

economic and political impact of a vaccine

If one of the major powerhouses of the US, Russia, or China get an effective vaccine with the others lagging behind in that aspect, I would ...